Corporate & Global Headquarters - Mountainside, NJ
Status: Full Time
As a Sales Executive you are the link between our clients and the solutions that enable them to communicate and collaborate globally.
- Generate design/build sales of audiovisual systems to local, regional and national corporate accounts.
- Develop partnership relations with architects, contractors and construction management firms that lead to sales of audiovisual systems.
- Provide top-tier account management to ensure client satisfaction.
- Work in a team environment with designer, engineer, project manager and service manager to ensure long term client loyalty and satisfaction.
- Requires business service oriented mind set.
- Requires strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Requires strong writing skills necessary to create detailed system proposals.
- Must understand audiovisual, display and videoconferencing equipment, applications and functionality.
- Must understand remote control system products and applications (Crestron, AMX).
- Ability to read architectural and construction drawings.
- Ability to draft audiovisual equipment lists and basic signal flow sketches.
- Requires working knowledge of commercial construction environments (power, conduit, core drills).
- Ability to assess millwork and furniture specifications coordinated with audiovisual equipment (credenza, lecterns, conference room tables, etc.).
- Aptitude to estimate labor and work with subcontractors.
Compensation offered is commensurate with experience and includes a comprehensive company benefits package. Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growth-oriented organization are encouraged to send their CV/resume, including salary requirements to email@example.com.
All CV's and resumes are kept strictly confidential.